A letter to my girlfriend.


Dear girlfriend,
I can’t blame thinking that I never knew you at all. I tried to deny you but nothing ever made me feel so wrong. I thought I was protecting you, from everything that I go through just show me how I got lost on the way. And now here I am with all my heart I hope you understand. I know I let you down but I’m never making that mistake again. You brought me closer to who I really I’m, so come take my hand because I want the world to see what you mean to me.
Just know that, I’m sorry I never wanted to make you feel so small. Our story is just the beginning but let the truth break down these walls. And every time I think of you, I think of how you pushed me through and showed me how much better I could be.
You make me feel like I’m myself instead of being someone else. I want to live that every day. You always say what nobody else says to me. You know exactly how to get to me, you know what I need.
For this reason, I’ll be your superman. I’ll take your hand and fly you anywhere you want to go. I will read your mind, like a billboard sign and tell you everything you want to hear and I’ll be your hero. I’ll be everything you need if you’re the one for me like gravity I’ll be unstoppable.I put my trust to fate, that you’ll come my way and if it’s right then it’s undeniable.I might be an ordinary guy with a heart and soul but if you are the one for me, then I'll be your hero.
Yours Loving,
Situation Troye.

Popular posts from this blog

NEW POST ALERT!

Inside a matatu...